You’ve been asking for it… and you’ve waited for it. Now back in print, this legendary guitar book is better than ever. Download Book Preview→
Styles for the Studio 40th Anniversary Edition (Book Only)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Now back in print, this legendary guitar book is better than ever.
The new Styles for the Studio, 40th Anniversary Edition includes:
- 88 packed pages (book only shipped directly to you)
- Download the Book Preview→
See everything that’s included→
Now you can enjoy your playing more, work at it less and…
- Stop Guessing – Know where everything is
- Stop Worrying – Know why sounds work in solos
- Stop Hesitating – Play freely from the sounds you hear
- Forget fingerings – With the sounds all internalized you can play fluidly
- Accelerate Learning – Know what every lick in every lick book is showing you, and where it belongs
- Leverage Your knowledge – These fingerings link to chords, and are used for music reading as well
- Play Confidently – Play what you want, when you want.
PLEASE NOTE: The companion Digital Package is NOT included with this product. You can order it separately or as a Bundle.
When you purchase Styles for the Studio, 40th Anniversary Edition (Bundle), it includes the Digital Package: Backing Tracks and Videos, Volume 1 (immediate downloads).
The book (whether you buy it separately or as part of the Bundle) will be shipped directly to you via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. It should arrive in 3 to 4 days (or sooner) depending on your location (longer for International shipments). You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information and estimated delivery date by email.
Your downloads will be available immediately on your account page upon successful submission of your order. You will also receive an email with the download link, however, you must always be logged into your account to download your files. You will be able to download the files a total of three times.
(NOTE: If you purchase Backing Tracks and Videos, Volume 1 by itself, it will be available as described above but does not include the book.)
To help manage all the files included in your download package you might wish to do the following:
- Create a directory(or Folder) called SixStringLogic.
- Inside that folder create a folder for StylesForTheStudio.
- In that folder place the zip file(s) containing all the download material in the “Styles” directory and unzip the file(s) there. If you do that you’ll have a folder for SixStringLogic that can hold our other products as they are released, with a sub-folder for each product.
Or, of course, you can do something else if you prefer.
Currently, there are NO dependencies between the files provided in the download for “Styles,” However, future Six String Logic products may contain viewers or other components that do have directory requirements.
Thanks and enjoy “Styles!”